Sunday, August 9, 2009

What are the avenues of earning income online -working from home and earning a decent income to sustain?

I am Indian with a CPA ;have a vast domain knowledge in areas like Income Tax,audit of listed companies,banks etc;besides this I have a baccalaureate in law and can handle conveyancing and drafting;But now,I am faced with a near-loss of job situation;I have a child still in 9th whom I aspire to push through medical school or engineering;hence I need a decent income but due to constraints,I am not able to move away from home.What online opportunities are available for my kind of credentials?Please tell me any one quickly.I still believe in what Jesus said-if one door closes another shall open unto you.
What are the avenues of earning income online -working from home and earning a decent income to sustain?
There are many genuine online work at home jobs and businesses, just look very well you will see the good ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment