Sunday, August 9, 2009

I am 15 years old looking to make a decent stream of income online. Ive fallen for all the scams i need help!!?

I am 15 years old and like any normal 15 year old i have my wants. I am wiling to work online for anyone/anything I have paypal and an get payed via paypal. If you have a job that you think i could manage or a suggestion on how to make some extra bucks I would love it! Now ive tried all of the so called "get rich quick" schemes and trust me i know they never work! So please if you have ways of making actual money please help me or even if you want to hire me over the internet! Remember I have little to no capital to invest in anything so please no expensive business ideas. I am great with computers as far as everyday use and would love to help!
I am 15 years old looking to make a decent stream of income online. Ive fallen for all the scams i need help!!?
You are right, the get rich quick scams never work, except for the people that run them,





The best thing to do would be to sell stuff on Ebay. Most people can pay you via Paypal. Make a deal with your parents to sell old stuff laying around the house so that you keep 40% of the profits on anything sold after S%26amp;H fees are deducted. Then you can start selling stuff for your friends and make money using your computer skills..





Marc T. Hardekopf
Reply:There's a link on my profile to some free work at home sites that have the option of paying via Paypal. They also allow anyone who is at least 13 years old. Good luck :)
children names

No comments:

Post a Comment