Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Can I file Income Tax for India Online from USA?

Hi,





I am an NRI based in USA. I have some bank FDs in India. They deduct a TDS@30% on the interest income.





I would like to file file Income Tax Returns to get back that money. Can I file taxes online? If yes, how?





I have a PAN number.





Thanks so much..
Can I file Income Tax for India Online from USA?
Indians Earn Rs.25,000 monthly.


Easy form filling jobs


Earn Rs.35,000-50,000/- per month from home No marketing / No MLM .


We are offering a rare Job opportunity where you can earn from home using your computer and the Internet 锟?part-time or full-time. Qualifications required are Typing on the Computer only. You can even work from a Cyber Caf锟?or your office PC, if so required. Working part time for 1-2 hours daily can easily fetch you Rs. 20-25,000 per month. Online jobs, Part time jobs. Work at home jobs. Dedicated workers make much more as the earning potential is unlimited. No previous experience is required, full training provided. Anyone can apply. Please Visit





http://www.earnparttimejobs.com/index.ph...
Reply:Yes You can. If you dont have a digital signature you will need to file a copy of the acknowledgement physically also.





You can get details from the Income TAx Dept website.


Regards


Murali Mohan

No comments:

Post a Comment