Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Are any of the online dollar stores advertised on the web a legitimate way to make an income?

It only works if you provide a way of attracting customers to "your" store site, by advertising or by promoting your store on some other web site you run.





Also consider the minimum amount you have to earn before you get a check: until you reach that, you get nothing.
Are any of the online dollar stores advertised on the web a legitimate way to make an income?
Hi,


I work out of home, and I know all about "scams" and illegitimate businesses. I have been scammed before so I know what it is like to be skeptical but I would love the opportunity to show you what a great company I work for. If you are interested please email me and I will give you some instructions on how to view a LIVE online presentation that will describe what we do and what we can do for you.


wellness-manager@hotmail.com





J.Reynolds

No comments:

Post a Comment